Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Seattle



I had to attend an AP training in Seattle last week. Since Tomio had just finished his board (yay for Tomio!), we decided to go to Seattle a couple of days early to sightsee. The trip was relaxing, and seafood was great! We visited Seattle downtown, Seattle Aquarium, Pikes Market, Pacific Science Museum, and Space Needle. If you ever go to Seattle Aquarium, you've got to go see the sea otters. They were so adorable, I could have spent all afternoon watching them. Pikes Market was the largest farmers market that I've been to. We bought some salmon jerky there and walked around a lot. We also went on a boat tour and enjoyed the waterfront view. Even though we were unfamiliar with the roads, we managed to find the international district with a large Japanese market. I think we went to the international district for Asian food every other day.
We love Seattle!




No comments: